Saturday, August 14, 2010

Transportation Listening Activity

Here is the listening activity for transportation that I had a request for. I did the same thing with this project. The only differences are that there are less files and that they are all in mp3 format. I made this up today so I’ve never tried it with this theme. I hope you enjoy it.
Download the transportation activity here

Track Listing
1. Train
2. Car Horn
3. Motorcycle
4. Police
5. Truck.
6. Helicopter
7. Fire Truck
8. Bus
9. Boat
10. Traffic
11. Jet
12. Submarine


Thank you, Deborah (Teach Preschool) for the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read them all and I appreciate each one. I often reply to comments so feel free to check back for a response.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates