Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fall Colors Matching

Here’s a fall matching activity for color recognition. I only used five colors, but I’ll do some different activities as the seasons change and use the other colors for those. You match the colored shape with the same colored object. I’m using this as one of the activities in my fall colors lesson plan which will be posted either tomorrow or Saturday.

Brown


Acorn

Heart


Green


Leaf

Square


orange


Pumpkin

Oval


Red


Apple

Diamond


Yellow


Apple

Circle




All images can be found on Google Images and are clipart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read them all and I appreciate each one. I often reply to comments so feel free to check back for a response.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates