Friday, December 31, 2010

Best of 2010 & Happy New Year!

Here's my top ten list of 2010. they are numbered, but not exactly in order because I like them all for different reasons. I obviously like the memories and homemade things the best, but all of these activities have some value in them. For some activities, I enjoyed preparing them, the kids enjoyed them or I even learned something from them. I picked posts that mean something to me, but I also picked a couple with the most page views.

1.
One of my favorite things this year was making homemade Christmas cards. It might have been the start of a new tradition.
2.
The Making Snowmen Sensory Tub post was one of my most popular posts
3.
Animals of Africa was one of my most popular posts and it was the start of my Animals From Seven Continents series.
4.
The Fire Truck was one of my favorite memories of 2010.
5.
Another of my favorite memories from 2010 was one day when I decided to Let Them Play. It was a lesson learned.
6.
Pumpkin Patch Match is a matching Halloween activity. I had fun picking out the pictures for this one.
7.
Sounds for 4 Seasons was one of my favorite sound activities of 2010.
8.
The kids enjoyed this Guessing Smells activity.
9.
The Homemade Ocean was another of my favorite creations that the kids enjoyed. They'd stop to look at it every time we walked down the hall.
10.
Fall Lesson Plan is a plan I put together for fall. It includes books, art, math, recipes etc.
I’d like to wish everyone a happy new year! I hope good things come to all of you in 2011.






Ball dropping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read them all and I appreciate each one. I often reply to comments so feel free to check back for a response.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates