Sunday, December 5, 2010

Weekly Favorites: December 5, 2010

Here are my favorites for this week. With christmas approaching and now that winter is here, there have been a lot of neat crafts and other interesting winter and christmas themed activities that other bloggers have posted. Here are some of the ones that I liked the best. There were a lot more activities that I could include, but I've tried to narrow it down to a few and ended up with ten.

1.
Candy Cane Craft for Preschoolers
Make a simple beaded candy cane with your kids.

2.
Homemade Snowglobes for Preschoolers
Instructions on how to make snowglobes.

3.
Taste Test With Popcorn
A taste test with different flavored popcorn.

4.
Glitter Jars
More snowglobe type jars.

5
Butterfly Painting
A fun painting idea.

6.
Snow Cone Christmas Tree Craft
A cute Christmas craft.

7.
Play-dough With Lotion
A play-dough recipe with lotion added.

8.
Christmas Sensory Tub
Another creative sensory tub with a christmas theme.

9.
Christmas Bear Craft
A cute bear craft for Christmas.

10.
Christmas Play-dough
Play-dough in three scents for a christmas theme.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for including me on your weekly favorites list. I'm so glad you liked my sensory tub post. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link! I've got to go check out that play dough with lotion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking to my lotion play dough! Love all the other ideas here too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link up! Great ideas here, cant have too many of them at this time of year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read them all and I appreciate each one. I often reply to comments so feel free to check back for a response.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates