Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Winter I-spy Jar

Here’s my version of an I-spy winter jar.
I saw this idea on The Activity Mom's blog.
What’s in it:


3 buttons,
5 shiny stars,
A plastic mitten,
Tiny bell,
Glitter letters, (W for winter, C for Christmas and S for snow)
Plastic candy cane,
Small spoon with winter sticker,
Three white pompoms,
A piece of gold ribbon,
A piece of garland
And popcorn kernels.

The jar is plastic and some candy came in it originally. I have three of these jars and think they work well for things like this. The candy cane, mitten and spoon were all cake decorations.

Picture of the items.










3 comments:

  1. cool idea, i might have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can use smaller items and use oatmeal to make several different kind of jars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah. I know. You can use rice too and that moves around better than the popcorn, but I thought I'd try it because it was different.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read them all and I appreciate each one. I often reply to comments so feel free to check back for a response.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates