Sunday, May 15, 2011

Weekly Favorites for May 15, 2011

I’m sorry for my absence this past week. I’ve been really sick since last Saturday and have been on the computer to do only my homework for the most part. For most of the week, any time I’d be on the computer, I’d get a headache. I’m sure I got this horrible cold from one of the babies. I didn’t even get to see them on Wednesday. It was disappointing, but I had to stay here and rest. I’ll see them again next Wednesday. Hopefully I’ll feel better by then. I’m still not back to my normal self, but I have to get back to doing stuff around the house and get caught up with everything else. Since I didn’t post my favorites from last week, some of these links are from last week and there are a few from the past few days. Since I was so behind, I just read what I could from this week and picked some from those. Enjoy the links and I should be back to blogging regularly soon.

1.
Acorn Textured Turtle Kids Craft

2.
Soap Experiment and Sensory Tub

3.
DIY Veggie Garden Sensory Box

4.
Frosting Dough

5.
Six Fun Beach Ball Games for Preschoolers

6.
Black Sparkle Play-dough

7.
Play Kitchen Recipes Printables

8.
Yummy Egg Carton Grapes Craft

9.
Multi Sensory Bath Times

10.
Flower Arranging Sensory Bin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read them all and I appreciate each one. I often reply to comments so feel free to check back for a response.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates