Sunday, August 14, 2011

Weekly Favorites for August 14, 2011

I am now able to do my weekly favorites posts again. Here are some of my favorite posts I’ve found over the last month and a half. There are a lot so I’ve divided them up into categories. I hope you enjoy them.




Arts and Crafts

Hot Rocks
Seashell Snails
Glitter Jars
Soap and Toothpick Sculptures
Shell Crafts
Glow Art
Healthy Food Placemat
Seashell Crabs
3D Ice Cream Art

DIY

Busy Baby Blocks
DIY Fun Learning Toys
How to Make Sand Beads
Make Your Own Flannel Board

Foods

If You Give a Cat a Cupcake
Beach Ball Sugar Cookie Recipe
Fun With M&M's
Ice Cream Cone Cupcake Recipe
Painting on Ice Cream
Felt Hamburger Building Station
Edible Crayons
Strawberry Fun Games

Play-dough

It's Play Time: Play-dough
Glow In The Dark Silly Putty
Natural Herbal Play-dough
Ice Cream Play-dough
Blueberry Sparkle Play-dough
Science

Glow Sticks Thinking Outside the Box
Water Beads and Light
More Air Bubbles in the Ice

Sensory

Pond Sensory Tub
Squishy Bag - A tactile/multisensory approach to pre-writing and writing skills
Homemade Moon Sand
Bug Sensory Bin
Clean Clouds
Ocean Sensory Bin Shaving Cream and Shells
Sensory Ocean Beach Pictures
Advanced Squishy Bag
Cloud Dough
Bright and Colorful Sensory Bags for Preschool

Water and Nature Play

Around the Web Water Play
Ice Treasures
Marble Water Launcher.
Tools for Water Play
Ice Melting Bags
Ice Cube Bead Necklaces
Mud Bakery
Icy I-Spy
Preschool Science and Sensory with Balloons and Water
10 Reasons Why We Should Let Children Play in the Mud






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read them all and I appreciate each one. I often reply to comments so feel free to check back for a response.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates