Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fall Favorites for October 16, 2011

The last few Sundays, I’ve been busy writing papers for class so I haven’t been able to post what I’ve found for the week. Here are some fall favorites I’ve found during this past month. I really hope I can get back to blogging regularly soon. I will be taking a break from school starting November 1st and won’t start school again until January. I am looking forward to it. I hope you enjoy the links.



1.
Fun with Puffy Paint and Cupcakes in Preschool
A fun cupcake themed art activity.

2.
Porridge Oats Playdough
A neat play-dough idea I had never seen before. It's perfect to go with the Goldilocks story.

3.
Watermelon Play-dough
Another neat recipe for play-dough.

4.
Glow Dough
Play-dough that glows!

5.
Pumpkin Pie Play-dough
A great idea for a fall or Halloween theme.

6.
Ghost in a Jar
A simple Halloween craft and decoration.

7.
Halloween Globes
Another easy to make Halloween decoration.

8.
Jack-O-Lantern Cups
A fun Halloween snack.

9.
DIY Texture Magnets
A great way for kids to compare textures.

10.
Autumn sensory tub with squirrels
An autumn themed sensory tub.

11.
Preschool Pizza Box Games
Some creative uses for pizza boxes. They are great for math and fine motor skills.

12.
Messy Play Snakes and Jelly
A great idea for sensory play.

13.
Window Art
A creative art activity from Play at Home Mom.

14.
The Pumpkin Process
A great post that shows how the process is more important than the product.

15.
Beaded Pumpkin Jack O’ Lantern Ornaments
Cute ornaments for Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read them all and I appreciate each one. I often reply to comments so feel free to check back for a response.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates