Saturday, June 30, 2012

Lemon Play-dough

During the first part of April to celebrate spring, I made this lemon scented play-dough!
It smelled so good!


Here is the recipe that I used.

    • 2 cups flour,

 

    • 1 cup salt,

 

    • 2 table spoons vegetable oil,

 

    • 2 table spoons cream of tartar,

 

    • 1.5 cups boiling water

 

    • A few drops of lemon extract,

 

    • A couple drops of red food coloring.

 

  • A few drops glycerin.

 

    • 1. Mix dry ingredients.

 

    • 2. Stir in oil.

 

    • 3. Add water and mix until lumps are gone and it comes together.

 

  • 4. Then kneed. Add scent, food coloring and or glycerin for shininess at kneading stage.




Store in an air tight container.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read them all and I appreciate each one. I often reply to comments so feel free to check back for a response.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates